Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Our First Goup trunk Show - An Evening of Crafty Fashion & Fun!

The members of the NP Craft Mafia are proud to announce their very first group trunk show! What exactly is a trunk show? A trunk show is an exclusive preview of new products not yet available anywhere else. You will be our special guests at this exciting event! The evening’s festivities will include a fashion show, hors d'oeuvres, free giveaways, and more! What will you see? All three Mafia members will be on-hand to show their latest and greatest creations for fall. Here’s a little peak of what to expect;

Belle Pepper Couture - “My focus is making colorful, fun and fashionable clothing and accessories for pets that are made in the USA, and high quality. I'm working on some different items. New designs that I have been thinking about for a while. New outfits, new fabric patterns for collars, and new fabrics for the fleece vests. Everyday I'm reminded by my sweetheart doggies, Belle, Pepper and Bambi. They always want to be dressed. So I'm always changing their accessories. I love looking at fabric design, color and textures, they give me lots of inspiration. Also, I like to see the current trends of fashion to be inspired to create cool new looks for doggies.”

Velvet Klaw - “I love to work in many different mediums, so I’m always trying something new. This year I have a new line of jewelry made from vintage flatware. I’ve also been working in digital collage and creating fun journals and notebooks and have recently returned my attention to millinery design, so you will see some hats in the fashion show! I love all things vintage and find inspiration from many sources including china, silverware, and textile patterns.”

Meagan Rae Designs - “My designs are fun, funky fashions and accessories inspired by re-inventing re-cycled items for an urban girlie style. New MR Designs include re-fashioned t-shirts paired with full cocktail skirts, accessorized by origami dangle earrings and recycled handbags. I am overwhelmed with inspiration in everything, all of the time. People around me, nature walks with my dog, Sex and the City re-runs, and vintage anything keeps my mind from ever stopping!!!! When I'm focused, the end product is very exciting!”

So, stop by Queen Bee's Art & Culture Center Thursday, June 24th and check this out! It's sure to be a fun time!

Thursday June 24th
7 pm - 9 pm
Queen Bee's Art & Culture Center
3925 Ohio St. - 92104

No comments: