Monday, March 5, 2012

Peeps!

Hey friends, Artista Muerta here with my very last blog post for the San Diego North Park Craft Mafia. I'm am resigning from the group as life is so busy I'm not able to perform my duties to the best of my ability. It's been a real fun couple of years and I want to thank my Mafiosas for a great time and tons of support! And I'll still be around coming to craft nights and going to shows, I will see you around for sure!

And even though Easter isn't for a few weeks, I wanted to write about one of my favorite Easter treats! Peeps!!! I love me some peeps (and now they're not just for Easter which is pretty much the best thing ever). Here are some great ideas. I cannot WAIT to try out some Peeps smores, right? Right.


Peeps smores!


Peeps in hot chocolate!


Chocolate dipped Peeps!
(great for gifts, yo)


Peeps sushi!


Where no Peep has gone before...

Have you done anything awesome with Peeps? Do share!

No comments: