Try these Shamrock Pretzel Treats!!!
Here is what you'll need:
Here's the How-To:
1. Pre-heat your oven to 200˚.
2. Cover a cookie sheet with waxed paper. Cover with a single layer of pretzels and place a Hershey Kiss in the center of each pretzel.
3. Place the cookie sheet in the oven at 200˚ for about 8 minutes, until the Hershey Kisses are soft, but not melted.
4. Remove the cookie sheet from the oven and immediately press 3 green M&M's on each Hershey Kiss, creating a Shamrock.
5. Melt a few green candy melts (or use green frosting) and add a stem to each shamrock.
6. Put them in the fridge until the chocolate sets back up. Ready to serve!
My sister made these the other day and they were great! You can find more pictures and details here: http://catholiccuisine.blogspot.com/2012/03/st-patricks-shamrock-pretzel-treats.html