Tuesday, January 21, 2014

How to make a Cookie Bath Soak by My Lucky Dragon

This is one of my favorite baths before bed time after a long day of creating, and it also makes a great gift for a friend. Simply pour the mixture into a decorative jar, tie it with a pretty ribbon and include a cute card with instructions. You can also make a gift basket with this soak, some cookies and a good book. Oatmeal is great for softening the skin and oatmeal is also great for dry skin.

I hope you enjoy my video and its easy for you to follow.


What you will need:
1 cup of rolled oats
1/2 cup baking soda
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Few drops of brown sugar fragrance oil (optional)

Makes 8 ounces


Enjoy!

-Christy
www.myluckydragon.etsy.com

Be my friend and LIKE my Facebook page My Lucky Dragon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for a cute idea, just in time for V-Day, My Lucky Dragon!