It's time for the Summer Walkabout, which means that it's also time for the Craftabout! Never heard of the Craftabout? Not familiar with the Walkabout? The Craftabout is a crafty event that's held at the Whistlstop Bar during the Walkabouts in South Park! You'll find lots of artisans set up with booths and selling their wares. Very cool & a lot of fun! Your NP Craft Mafia members will be there, so stop by and say hello! The Walkabouts are a series of evening events where where shops and businesses welcome visitors and the sounds of live music entertain walkers as they wander through the neighborhood of South Park. What will you find at the Walkabout?
* Live musical entertainment.
* Shops open late, many offering refreshments and specials.
* Free trolley from 6 to 10pm, with convenient stops at main shopping areas (Juniper, Grape and Beech Sts.).
* Special offerings at South Park restaurants, coffee shops and taverns.
* Free parking at Christ United Presbyterian Church (30th between Elm and Fir), and Gala Foods (corner of Grape & Fern), plus plenty of street parking throughout the neighborhood.
Download the flyer for more info!
Craftabout at the Walkabout!
Saturday, July 17th 2010
In front of the Whistlestop Bar
2236 Fern St. - 92104
5:30 pm - 8:30 pm